Welcome to our blog and thanks for stopping by. VeroDental wants to deliver some easy tips for oral hygiene.
1. Do… remember you are just cleaning the plaque away before it turns to tartar. A gentle toothbrushing at the correct angle can gently clean the bacteria away. Once plaque has hardened into tartar, no amount of scrubbing at home can responsibly remove it.
Don’t… vigorously scrub your teeth and gums until your gums pull back and expose parts of your tooth you don’t want vulnerable.
2. Do… remember your gums need to be cared for. Careful brushing and dedicated flossing can keep your gums healthy and strong.
Don’t… hesitate to see your dental professional about sore or bleeding gums, tooth pain, or mouth sores.
3. Do… establish a routine for brushing and flossing that leaves sufficient time to spend a full two minutes delicately cleaning all the nooks and crannies of your mouth.
Don’t… forget to have a new floss package ready to use when your current one runs out. Waiting days to get to the store for more can halt a critical routine.
4. Do… schedule twice-yearly dental visits for cleaning and examination by a professional. Call VeroDental to set up your consultation today. 801-901-8851 We’ve got the phones ready! Cancer screenings, cavity checks, and removal of tartar from the teeth are indispensable for maintaining a healthy mouth.
Don’t… worry if you don’t have the healthiest of mouths. VeroDental can help you get back on track. Whether you’re looking for cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, or sedation dentistry, we can restore what has been lost or counsel with you on the best options.
5. Do… enjoy your mouth and all the wonders it is capable of.
Don’t… put off coming in to find out about the possibility and cost of cosmetic dentistry, tooth implants, porcelain veneers, braces, and teeth whitening.
True To Your Smile
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):